Monday, April 6, 2009
The Face in the Mirror
The face in the mirror that stares back at me isn't the person I want it to be. It's time to reevaluate my life. I don't even know who I am anymore. It might be time to stop smoking as much, stop partying as hard (so frequently), and start being the successful lady I can be. Looks aren't what makes the person, I understand, but I just look a mess and that's totally a reflection of what's within. I look exhausted, undone. And I am. I'm falling apart. I am tired. I just need to chill a minute, make some money, buy something nice or go somewhere far away and start over. Begin a new life. This school year is coming to a close so quickly, and what better time to restart than when something comes to a close. This summer, this next school year...this is where it begins, where the real me comes into play. I'm not going to fake who I am, anymore. I just gotta be me no matter who I'm around. It doesn't even matter. It's time to KICK SOME ASS. Emily is here and fierce and out to rock the shit out of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment