I'm so over life right now.
I swear, there is always way too damn much to do and not enough time to fucking do it.
Or if I do it, something else just replaces it leaving me no time to fucking chill.
5 more weeks of school left and I really do not know how I am going to do it.
I'm not myself not at all.
I don't want to eat. I don't want to hang out with people. I don't want to smoke at all. I don't want anything but a clean fucking room and no more fucking homework. And no more listening to other people's shit. And maybe a whole day or three just to sleep and get away from everything.
I just can't handle life anymore.
Not now.
And not ever if this is how 'the real world' really is.
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment