Monday, May 18, 2009

twinkies

I just do not understand. I wish I could tell you all this, but, homie, I don't wanna freak you out or anything. I mean like, we're old news. We're nothing but friends. I don't even like you like that--I don't think. But sometimes I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you. I mean, I don't wanna marry you or anything crazy like that. I just want you to be in my life forever. And it freaks me out so bad to know that someday you're gonna find another woman and be all happy and cute and perfect (which is awesome) but I'm selfish and I know that once this happens, our relationship the way it is now will be over. Done. Finished. Fine. And vice versa. If I ever find me a boy (good luck to me), I know we'll drift apart. I'm not ready for this, though. I'm just not ready. I mean, I have friends. I HAVE BEST FRIENDS. I got some pals that are so freaking amazing, but you and I just vibe so well. You can't deny it--well, maybe you can--but tell me you've noticed, too. We're like the same people born of different genders and from different wombs. We like the same music. We know what movies are good movies. 9 times out of 10 (fuck, I'll even say 8 so it's not so damn creepy) our ideas are identical. Honestly, it's kind of ridiculous how similar we are. And because of this, I am so confused. It took me a long ass time to get over you, and honestly, I'm not sure I'm completely there, but finally, finally it has set in that we're just some good ass friends who are just in the same set of mind. Maybe I think about it too much but I've never known anybody to be as similar as me. Then again, maybe this is common. Perhaps we all have those one or two people that just click real well with you, and you're just the first person I've met that vibes with me like this. I don't know. I'll never know. I just wish I could tell you, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment